NEUTRAL CURE SILICONE SEALANT SN3000 CLEAR
Add to cart
Splendor neutral cure silicone sealant is a single-component silicone construction sealant. It is sag resistant and weather proof ,which makes it ideal for sealing flashings and rainwater accessories and will not corrode zinc or zinc/ aluminum galvanized steel. It is suitable for all the usual building and construction joints.
● Sealing Roof flashings.
● Sealing lap joints in gutters ,down pipes and other sheet metal components.
● Sealing flashings to chimneys and flues.
● Sealing around roof ventilators, skylights and other penetrations.
● General plumbing.
● Exterior applications.
● To all materials that bleed oils, plasticizers or solvents, and green or partially vulcanized gaskets or tapes and etc..
● In totally confined space (silicone sealant need the water in the air to cure).
● For continuous immersion in water or below-grade applications all the year.
● To painted surfaces, may cause seal failure as the paint cracking or paint stripping.
● To frost or wet surfaces.
● Surface touch the food directly.
● Easily suffer mechanical clash.
WHERE TO USE
It is fit for sealing all kinds of glass doors and windows.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
When stored under dry and airy, 27℃ or lower temperature conditions in the original unopened comtainer. SN3000 Clear neutral cure silicone has a shelf life of 12 months from date of manufacture if stored in good conditions.
It can keep good viscous degree and can easily extrude at -25℃ to 50℃.
Please contact us for TDS/MSDS of this product.